Royal Society of Public Health Courses.
- Level 2 Award in Understanding Health Improvement
- Level 3 Award Nutrition for Health
- Level 2 Award Supporting Behaviour Change (Health & Wellbeing)
- Level 2 Encouraging a Healthy Weight and healthy Eating
- RSPH Level 2 Award in Encouraging Physical Activity
- RSPH Level 2 Award In Improving the Public's Health
A small sample of our recent bespoke contracts are:
- Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council – 3 year on going commission, designing and delivering Making Every Contact Count (MECC) training for front line staff.
- Health Service Executive Ireland - large scale involvement supporting the delivery of their National MECC Training Programme including Trainer Training to implement their national MECC curriculum for undergraduate students.
- Royal Society of Public Health – As a member of the working group developed and piloted the level 3 Certificate in health and wellbeing improvement and Diploma in health and wellbeing improvement – Supporting behaviour change in professional practice.
- Ealing Health Improvement service – developed and delivered ‘Raising the issue of Weight with parents carers and children in the school setting’.
- Liverpool and Sefton Public Health Departments - delivered city wide Identification and Brief Advice (IBA) training in Alcohol for front line staff.
- South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG); Bristol CCG and North Somerset CCG developed and delivered ‘Raising the issue of weight in primary care’ training.
- Welsh Government - Designed and developed training and resources for Early Years providers across Wales.
- Macmillan - Diet and cancer one day workshop for health and social care professionals .
- British Dietetic Association’s (BDA) developed web content for the Weight Wise website and delivered webinars for the freelance Dietitians group.