HDC offers a mix of nationally accredited qualifications through the Royal Society of Public Health and bespoke programmes to suit specific organisational needs.
Royal Society of Public Health Courses.
Ring or email Karan who will be happy to talk you through what we offer.
A small sample of our recent bespoke contracts are:
- Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council – 3 year on going commission, designing and delivering Making Every Contact Count (MECC) training for front line staff.
- Health Service Executive Ireland - large scale involvement supporting the delivery of their National MECC Training Programme including Trainer Training to implement their national MECC curriculum for undergraduate students.
- Royal Society of Public Health – As a member of the working group developed and piloted the level 3 Certificate in health and wellbeing improvement and Diploma in health and wellbeing improvement – Supporting behaviour change in professional practice.
- Ealing Health Improvement service – developed and delivered ‘Raising the issue of Weight with parents carers and children in the school setting’.
- Liverpool and Sefton Public Health Departments - delivered city wide Identification and Brief Advice (IBA) training in Alcohol for front line staff.
- South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG); Bristol CCG and North Somerset CCG developed and delivered ‘Raising the issue of weight in primary care’ training.
- Welsh Government - Designed and developed training and resources for Early Years providers across Wales.
- Macmillan - Diet and cancer one day workshop for health and social care professionals .
- British Dietetic Association’s (BDA) developed web content for the Weight Wise website and delivered webinars for the freelance Dietitians group.